The Mary E. Seymour Memorial Free Library was established in 1899 by Henry W. Seymour. He was a local businessman, and he named the library after his daughter, Mary E. Seymour. It is located at 22 North Main Street, Stockton, NY 14784, which is in Chautauqua County. The library still operates on the second floor of the original brick building. Patrons visiting the library can browse through a varied selection of books, magazines, DVD's and videos. We also have a five-terminal computer network which can be used for word processing or internet access. This network was acquired through a generous grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
MaryS' Book Club
The Board of Trustees of the Mary E. Seymour Memorial Free Library and Cassadaga Branch Library believe the libraries should serve as a center where all residents of the community can obtain information to meet their personal and educational needs. The collections will reflect a broad variety of subjects for both intellectual enrichment and personal enjoyment.
Director of Library Services
About the Cassadaga Branch Library
Back to the Homepage